Click a year to expand it.
on Ministry of Education and Science journal evaluation list of 2021
Please note that this journal only publishes manuscripts in English.
Review system instructions:Download submission manual
We ask authors to submit articles using the template:Template download
Template usage instructions:Download usage instructions
Scientific articles undergo the following review process:
- Editorial Committee assesses an article as to its material and formal content.
- Two independent reviewers outside the University of Economics in Wrocław make a review with respect to the
- author and reviewers do not know identities of each other (double-blind review process),
- review is written on the review form,
- article assessment is expressed in points,
- review is concluded unambiguously if an article can be published in the journal.
- Editorial Committee decides if an article will be published in a given issue of the journal.
Information for authors
- An article should be accompanied by:
- summaries in Polish and English (consisting of 1500 characters with spaces – about 250 words – each and that read separately from the rest of work inform about its content. They should contain such elements as: formulation of research purpose, identification of study object, essence of applied method and the most important results and conclusions),
- keywords (from 3 to 5) in Polish and English language,
- titles of tables and figures in Polish and English language.
- By submitting an article, authors agree to the terms of CC BY-SA 4.0 license. All new works are published under this license.
Publication fee in 2022 and in 2023
- PLN 369 (300 + 23% VAT) for articles up to 32 000 characters long (13 pages).
- Additional PLN 50 per each page going over this limit.